Louisa's Cache Refreshment Bar
Rumor has it, that in 1876, Louisa Loftin, quite the entrepreneur during her time, had the hotel erected and paid for it herself. During this time, she met and married P. A. Smith and she graciously (or was forced, as it may have been in the late 19th century) to name it the P. A. Smith Hotel. Although he got the namesake (and most of the credit), Louisa was actually the one that put up the cash. We thought it only fitting to name the refreshment bar, "Louisa's Cache". Located in the front of the hotel, fresh coffee, light fare and pastries available in the a.m. The water turns to wine late afternoon.